Everyone wants to stay fit and healthy but no one wants to do hectic exercises, and that is the thing which is standing in the way of you and your fitness goals. However, there are a few ways to exercise which will burn your calories and still would not feel like exercising. It will keep you fit and healthy, and you would not feel like exhausting yourself.
- Hiking, especially with friends – Every activity with your squad become joyful and enjoyable. Hiking is one of the best exercises as it burns the right amount of calories and you still enjoy it. Start a hike with your friends, keep talking about business, or life, and you would not know when you covered a few miles and burned a lot of calories without even realizing.
- Walking – Some people might say that they do not have much time for hiking but do not worry; we have a solution to your problem. If you do not have time to hike, start walking, it is as effective as any other hike. Only 15 minutes of brisk walking per day will be enough for you. Steve Jobs was famous for doing walking meetings; you can try that as well.
- Larping – Live Action Role Playing. This is one of the most interesting activities that you can do. You can choose your costume, weapons you want and everything you wanted to have while playing the video games.
- Rock Climbing – Rock climbing is known to be one of the best exercises for forearms, arms, and back. It will also give you a sense of achievement when you reach the top of the wall, and you can also choose the difficulty level of your experience and fitness level increases.
- Geocaching – It is known to be real life treasure-hunting. You can satisfy your adventure sense and also get a great workout session.
- Dancing – This has to be the most enjoyable exercises because you can relax and stretch your body and muscles. Music is playing in the background while you slowly your body with the rhythm of the music. Try Swing Dancing, Zumba, Flamenco or Tango if you think dancing is easy and you will yourself sweating within minutes and burn a lot of calories.
- Roughhousing with your kids – Keep your inner child alive and do silly things in your house. Roughhousing will be a perfect idea as you can have fun with your kids (if you have kids) and also burn some calories while doing so.
- Martial arts – This is the type of workout which is admired by many who have watched The Matrix because it makes you look badass. However, there are health benefits to it as well because it makes you active as well. There are different forms of Martial arts including Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, and Karate.
- Yoga– Last but not the least, Yoga will help you become flexible and relaxed.
Anything which makes you use your whole body strength counts as exercise, so keep yourself moving from low intensity to high-intensity workouts.